Welcome to Hurricane Riders Club forum, Guest!

Hurricane Riders Club forum is a nice place for discussions related to motorcycles specifically for our brand of motorcycle which is the Yamaguchi Hurricane 150 and alike. Here our members share and help each other by posting what they've learned from other members. We usually give advices on various issues regarding our ride.

To know more about Hurricane Riders Club, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the Hurricane Riders Club forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Hurricane Riders Club forum, Guest!

Hurricane Riders Club forum is a nice place for discussions related to motorcycles specifically for our brand of motorcycle which is the Yamaguchi Hurricane 150 and alike. Here our members share and help each other by posting what they've learned from other members. We usually give advices on various issues regarding our ride.

To know more about Hurricane Riders Club, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the Hurricane Riders Club forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
***WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW LOOK OF THIS WEBSITE***

4 posters

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort!

iggiboy
    iggiboy
    experienced

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! Empty Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort!

Post  iggiboy Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 am

wheeww..Thank God..

At last I had a chance to ride with Hurricane Riders Club with Laguna Boys and Sucat boys combined. It was a very good and humbling experience riding with the original members of the club.

woke up at around 3am to prepare breakfast for me and for my unico hijo which I am about to leave for about 12 hours or so. I turned on my PC to check for a possible e-mail and also to check for any new posts here on our Club Thread, unfortunately there is none (maybe they are busy preparing for the ride). My wife sent me a message and ask me to get online over Skype for us to talk for a minute or so. She just told me to take care of myself and avoid accidents which I really appreciate, she also asked me to come home early since I told her that this will be just a short ride (I also expected it to be.Very Happy).After we talked for about 30 minutes I took a bath and gear up for the ride.

I just checked my reliable MC "Zared" the night before so that if there is a possible problem I can advice the group specifically James (Kalel) that I can no longer be with them for the ride, fortunately, Zared is in tip top condition and maybe it's just really hungry for a ride just like me. hehehe

I left home at around 4am and I took the Tagaytay-Silang-Dasma-Trece Martirez road because I felt that It's much safer for me to travel this way rather than taking the Mendez-Indang-Gen.Trias-Trece Martirez Road. It took only 45 minutes for me to be at the meeting place at McDonalds, Mangahan in Trece Martirez, Cavite. I arrived at exactly 5:46am about 14 minutes earlier than the agreed assembly time of 6am. :rolleyes:

Obviously I was the first one to arrive since there is no Hurricane on sight. Then 2 riders came on a riding gear, I first thought that they are going with us for a ride, but as they approach me to ask for the time I noticed that one of them is wearing a jacket with the "Indiana Riders Club" logo. I asked them if they are going somewhere for a ride and they told me that they are just waiting for someone and they will be going to Batangas along with their other Club Members.

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0005

I went inside McDonalds and get a Hot Coffee to awaken my senses and prepare my alertness that will be very useful on a ride like these. While I was sipping my coffee Sir Allan, Bicutan w/his wife, and Cabreryan arrived at around 6:45am.

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0004

Few minutes later James w/his wife, eastwood w/his GF, Robbie w/his wife Sir Manny and his wife as well, Rusi (Tony) with his friend in a cruiser (sorry I forgot the name) arrived.

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0014

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0013

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0008

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0009

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0010

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0011

We had a little chitchat while taking our breakfast and after about 10 minutes we decided to roll out to meet the Sucat Boys at Petron Naic.

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0015

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0016

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0017

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0018

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0019

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0020

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0021

We exchanged hi's and hello's before we decided to roll out and proceed to our destination, we had a nice and smooth riding formation, only shows how disciplined these riders are and I am proud to be one of them. Smile The local folks are but amazed seeing motorcycles on a same brand and style roaring and leaving vibrations to the streets as we passed by.

Our first stop is at the entrance of Puerto Azul. Where we took pictures of each other and the whole group.

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0023

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0024

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0025

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0026

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0027

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0029

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0030

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0031

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0032

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0034

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0035

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0036

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0037

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0038

after about 20 minutes we proceed to our original destination which is the Marine Base Beach Resort in Ternate,Cavite. We arrived at the Entrance of The Marine Base at around 0900hrs. While settling our entrance fees we decided again to take pictures..

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0042

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0043

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0044

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0045

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0048

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0049

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0050

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0051

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! IMG_0052
    kalelofkrypton

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! Empty Re: Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort!

Post  kalelofkrypton Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:06 pm

very nice! dapat lagi ganyan...waHAHHAHAH
    greatcb
    greatcb
    newbie rider

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! Empty i miss to ride....

Post  greatcb Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:16 pm

hmmm kelan ulit tau rides mgs sirs???? sched na natin. sama kooooooooooooooo...
    wills6863
    newbie rider

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! Empty change motor

Post  wills6863 Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:07 am

sir gud pm,
    I have 110jcc xrm honda baka po may gusto nito swap ko sa
    yamaguchi 150cc muntik na po ako makabili kasama ko manager ng
    sucat kaya lang umulan kaya di kami natulog kaso nabenta na...
    gusto ko kasi porma ng yamaguchi..ty wilson (wills6863@yahoo.com)

Sponsored content

Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort! Empty Re: Ride Report: Hurricane Riders Goes to Marine Base Beach Resort!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:17 am