Welcome to Hurricane Riders Club forum, Guest!

Hurricane Riders Club forum is a nice place for discussions related to motorcycles specifically for our brand of motorcycle which is the Yamaguchi Hurricane 150 and alike. Here our members share and help each other by posting what they've learned from other members. We usually give advices on various issues regarding our ride.

To know more about Hurricane Riders Club, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the Hurricane Riders Club forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Hurricane Riders Club forum, Guest!

Hurricane Riders Club forum is a nice place for discussions related to motorcycles specifically for our brand of motorcycle which is the Yamaguchi Hurricane 150 and alike. Here our members share and help each other by posting what they've learned from other members. We usually give advices on various issues regarding our ride.

To know more about Hurricane Riders Club, visit the About Us page.

At the moment, you are viewing the Hurricane Riders Club forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum. Click the register link below and become a part of us.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
***WATCH OUT FOR THE NEW LOOK OF THIS WEBSITE***

Newbie na newbie

madam_president
    newbie rider

Newbie na newbie Empty Newbie na newbie

Post  madam_president Sat May 21, 2011 7:52 am

PAX ET BONVM po. I own a three-month old Hurricane 2011 model. I'm from Rizal po. I've never joined any rides due to my very hectic work. I would like to join rides though. Wala po akong bisyo, which also makes me kinda hesitant to join rides, baka po ma-out of place po ako. Nice to find this site po. Hope I could learn a lot from the other riders.